​Where do I send my annual dues payment?

Payments go directly to our bank's processing center.

Villages Of Pablo HOA

To be updated

The bank must have the remittance portion of your bill in order to properly credit your account. Please put your HOA account number on your check and include the top portion of your bill when you mail your payment.

ONLY PAYMENTS SHOULD BE SENT TO THE PO BOX. All other correspondence should be sent to the management company. Send your payment for annual dues by check or money order made payable to Villages of Pablo to the management company.

​When is the next Board of Directors meeting?

Please see the Management Page of this website.

​What are the hours for the pool, tennis courts, basketball court?

You can download a copy of the Rules & Regulations here.

​Who can I contact about my neighbors dog barking?

You must contact Animal Care and Control at 630-CITY.

​How can I be nominated for a position on the Board of Directors VOP?

Terms on the board are for 2 years and elections are held at the Annual Meeting held in the fall. Contact the management company if you’d like to be put on the ballot.

​Where do I suggest an idea for a community event?

Please call the Info Line 904-337-1094 to leave a message with your suggestion.

What do I do if I see solicitors in the neighborhood?

As we are on City-Owned Streets, you need to have a "No solicitors" sign posted in a visible location on your own property.  You can call the City to report solicitors who ignore the sign.  

​To whom do I submit an agenda item for a board meeting?

Please direct meeting agenda requests to the management company.


When in doubt, contact our management company

​I lost my mailbox key... how can I get a replacement?

Contact the USPS.  The main branch for our neighborhood is on Mayport Road, where you can request a replacement. It is on the right side once you get on Mayport Rd. going North.  You will need to provide a valid ID along with proof of address such as a piece of mail.

Frequently Asked Questions

​How do I get a key Fob to the pool area?

You must be a homeowner or resident and have your annual dues paid in full to receive a key Fob. For more information, please contact the management company.

What do I do if I see vandalism occurring in the neighborhood?

Any act that is destruction of property or against the law is punishable by law. Call the police at 630-0500 for non-emergencies or 911 if it is an emergency.

​Who do I contact if I see suspicious persons in our neighborhood?

Call the non-emergency police number at 630-0500 or 911 if you feel it is an emergency.

​Who do I contact if I see a yard problem in the neighborhood?

Contact the management company with the address and they will contact the resident.

​How can I advertise in the newsletters?

Contact Jana Colbert at dlcolbert@bellsouth.net

​How do I get approval for my home improvement?         

Review the Covenants and Restrictions for the community to see if the improvement is allowed. If so, submit a form with architectural drawings, paint samples, diagrams, etc. to the Architectural Review Committee. You can submit your request by visiting BCMServices.net.  e-mail or faxed submissions will no longer be accepted.